topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 2:46 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: REQUEST: List your Motivational Music Videos Here  (Read 5634 times)

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
REQUEST: List your Motivational Music Videos Here
« on: September 12, 2008, 06:38 PM »
I'm not really sure if this topic really belongs here but lately I found I've been visiting this forum more often than not so I decided this was either the site to make this thread or never ever ever at all. My first line of sanity check was the fact that this forum hosts PopUp Wisdom which is just one of those holy grail of softwares as far as I'm concerned and so I felt there must be people here who appreciate the art of viewing quotes and to me, motivational music videos are like quotes. They don't really need to get you into the mood but like healthy junk foods for the brain, they...extract something special and you just don't ever get sick of them. Of course at the same time, it really depends on a person's taste as you will see here where all the videos I'm going to share with you are Anime related. These aren't random Anime videos though, I guess my taste just cater towards Animes because I'm not that interested in music and yes, I've tried many of the classics but the sounds that I often empathize with often happen to be Anime vids for some reason.

This collection was made when someone in another thread was feeling down and someone replied with the "Eye of the Tiger" video which gave me the idea to collect all these past videos I like best through YouPlayer and making a playlist out of it but I ended up never posting the reply. The act came with benefits though as for the first time, I have something I can concretely call a playlist under the folder "Motivational Music Videos" and in a way it became a genre all it's own for me out of these gaping hole left by my lack of connection towards all genres (though I do chance from time to time, music I like from each genre but never A genre)

Those two are the only ones I have so far but hopefully with your contributions, I can add more to these.

I do have one other video to the playlist but this is less of a music video and more of a biographical account of one of my favorite games:

...and finally a bunch of intro videos from some of my favorite animes.

There's one other song but I could only find the Japanese version of the intro which I found inferior to the English version which is Unseen by Aya Hiroshige and no, this is not a secret anime topic in disguise and yes, I do know I could probably get more AMV recommendations from an anime forum but it's not about that. Believe me, if I could find a non-Anime Music Video that can transport me through the emotions these videos make me feel, I would. It's about diversity and it could be in any forum, I just prefer this one. Besides, I don't really have the courage nor the patience to register to each anime forums one by one to spot where Naruto and Inu Yasha fans don't litter around.

Music_Guy

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • Man I love music
    • View Profile
    • Download Music
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: REQUEST: List your Motivational Music Videos Here
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 03:44 PM »
A very powerful and popular music video was the 'free hugs' one. The music in the back is by Sick Puppies. The song is called "All The Same'. The album is great too.

First time I saw the video, it really struck a chord. If you haven't check it out yet, it's awesome:

Free Hugs Video
Compare Music Download Sites - Compare the top music download sites and find the right legal site to [url http://www.comparemusicdownloadsites.com]download music[/url] according to your downloading habits.

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: REQUEST: List your Motivational Music Videos Here
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 07:27 PM »
Haha that video reminded me of this recent short story I saw.

http://www.youtube.c.../watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao