ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for Project management timeline software

<< < (4/7) > >>

kartal:
After searching for days, I could not find anything that I can use for this purpose. Maybe I am the only person on the planet has this kind of need :)

PPLandry:
I am looking for a software that would let me input tasks-events-projects. I know any calendar app can do this. But what I am looking for is to be able to visualize this data set in different ways. Many calendar apps can only do daily-weekly or monthly which does not serve my need. I am looking for something that can also show as gant charts or yearly timeline etc. At the moment I am using Gantt project and Lighting(mozilla). The main problem I have with Gantt project is that it does not support .ics calendar format(import or export) so I need to enter data multiple times in multiple applications. I use tracking software to track my time on projects. I can export the data from tracking app as .ics but Gantt project does not import any .ics calendar :(
-kartal (January 01, 2009, 01:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is missing in InfoQube to fill your requirements? Perhaps, I could add it quickly...

kartal:
I am looking for 2 main things

yearly planner

Ical(ics) subscription (local, network, internet)

PPLandry:
What do the bar colors represent? Coming up with something like this:
Looking for Project management timeline software
Should be quite easy.

kartal:
PPLandry

I will use this funxtion to see a yearly project and task planning. Some of my projects takes at least couple weeks. So it is very important for me to see what really happen how much time I spent last year for example.

Ideally the kind of information I would like to see on the calendar

-Name of the task
-Duration of the task

Also I would like to see couple more view methods like

-52 weeks (rather than months)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version