topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 8:42 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Phatware's award-winning PhatNotes, PhatPad, and CalliGrapher for $9.95 each  (Read 5174 times)

patteo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
For 3 days only (until midnight January 2, 2009), we are pleased to offer a flat price of only $9.95 on all PhatWare products for Windows Mobile. This is the lowest price ever offered on such award-winning products as PhatNotes, PhatPad, and CalliGrapher in the 11-year history of PhatWare Corp. In addition, PenOffice 3.0 for Desktop and Tablet PC is available for only $29.95!

To take advantage of this offer, visit
http://www.phatware.com/store

I have personally used PhatNotes, PhatPad, and CalliGrapher and I find they them excellent products if you are on Windows Mobile and the offer price is really good.

BCHOWDHURY

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Happy New Year! Thanks for the post. I have just bought PhatNotes and PhatPad. PhatNotes is really useful. I am not sure about the latter, though. Anyway, such nice appliactions at this price is a steal.

patteo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Of the 3, I use Calligrapher and Phatnotes the most.

Calligrapher is really indispensable if you take notes as it recognises cursive handwriting. Besides that, if you care to play around with the macros, you will find that you can automate quite a lot of stuff with the built-in commands - limited only by your imagination - at $9.95 it's quite a bargain.