ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

2008 Cybernet Awards Are Out.. DonationCoder.com Wins Most Useful Forum!!

(1/6) > >>

mouser:
I have a lot of respect for the Cybernet folks, so this makes me very happy and proud.

It's the first day of the Cybernetnews.com 2008 awards and our very own humble DonationCoder.com site has just won the first place award for "Most Useful Forum".

The fact that it's an award honoring everyone on this forum as a community, makes it all the sweeter.  It's an appropriate time to say thanks to everyone here for making this a fun and interesting place to hang out.  I'm looking forward to the spending the next year with you guys and gals.

If learning about new software is as intriguing to you as it is to me then you’ll surely want to checkout the DoncationCoder forums. With 155,000+ members it’s a place any software lover will want to call home. I’ve found some great freeware apps thanks to this forum, and you’ll be amazed at how much the community is willing to help you out. I’ve even seen some people write up quick programs just to help another member.
-the article
--- End quote ---

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/12/29/2008-cybernet-awards-most-useful-forums/

Carol Haynes:
Congratulations everyone for making this place special - and a big  :Thmbsup: for Mouser.

cranioscopical:
It's the first day of the Cybernetnews.com 2008 awards and our very own humble DonationCoder.com site has just won the first place award for "Most Useful Forum".-mouser (December 29, 2008, 02:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well done Mouser,  that's the cat's whiskers!

Veign:
Congrats and well deserved...

Deozaan:
That's cool! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version