ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Notepad++ plugins

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ehtyar:
Yay npp plugins :Thmbsup:, :-* f0dder.

Ehtyar.

fenixproductions:
tools to help with stuff like bbcode lists (and whatnot) could be doable - that's actually one of the purposes of the RegRexPlace plugin :)-f0dder (December 25, 2008, 07:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice to hear that.

BTW I've just imagined two ridiculous plugins:
1st - takes selected math formula and generates ASCI art plots,
2nd - takes selected LaTeX string and generates ASCI art equations (maybe mimeTeX could be used).

That would be all for my crippled mind ;)

f0dder:
OK, the "core" of regrexplace is done now (a bit embarrassing that it took me so long to set up PCRE :-[). There's currently no GUI for it, though, so all it does is transform a text like...
This gets *bold*, and that gets __italic__. And here's a fast way to do google MSDN search: CreateProcess()-original
--- End quote ---
This gets bold, and that gets italic. And here's a fast way to do google MSDN search: CreateProcess()-transformed
--- End quote ---

...In other words, core done and three preset regex replacements being performed. I'm not sure I'll have time to finish GUI before NANY deadline, so I might include the hardcoded version as a teaser :). I do plan on fixing it eventually though, since I believe it could be a somewhat useful tool - it could be used, for instance, for all kinds of bbcode (or other forum) transforms that are faster to type than the regular codes, and you could do forum-specific replaces (like, I might use one set for DonationCoder and another for the ASM Community).

f0dder:
There, first release done :)

f0dder:
14th January, 2009: small update. Switcher can now open "filename under cursor".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version