ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Official DC meet-up in Berlin, Germany: January 3rd @ c-base

(1/5) > >>

housetier:
Hello zere, my fellow Germans!

I thought we could have an official get-together of the German Donationcoder faction as well. I know I am late to the game, but let's try this anyway. :)

I would love to get to know the members of this great community. And at the same time I want to show off the club I do voluntary work for.

For several reasons I decided to have this take place in Berlin, our poor but sexy Capital. That means, some of the German user won't be able to make it. But they can have their regional get-together as well!

So how about we all meet on January 3rd, in the club c-base in Berlin-Mitte; about 3pm-ish?

Moin!

Ich hab gedacht, die deutsche Abteilung der Gemeinschaft um Donationcoder.com sollte sich auch mal treffen. Ich weiß, dass ich spät dran bin, aber vielleicht klappt es ja trotzdem. :)

Es wäre nett, die anderen Mitglieder kennenzulernen, schließlich sind wir eine tolle Gemeinschaft. Und es wäre nett, meinen Verein vorstellen, für den ich soviel arbeite.

Ich habe mich aus mehreren Gründen für Berlin (arm, aber sexy) entschieden; auch wenn das bedeutet, dass einige Mitglieder aus Deutschland nicht teilnehmen können. Die können dann ja ihre eigenen Regionaltreffen abhalten!

Also was haltet ihr davon, wenn wir uns am 3. Januar in der c-base in Berlin-Mitte so um 15:00 herum treffen?

mouser:
cool  :up:

gjehle:
i'll be there, hell, i'm already there :D

urlwolf:
I'm in! :)

40hz:
Please post some pictures? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version