Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 16, 2014, 06:14:19 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion - CircleDock  (Read 1990 times)
limneos
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 03, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »

Hello to all..

I downloaded CircleDock 2 days ago and I've been playing around...I must say, it really rocks, no comparison with the other known app launchers.

I have one small suggestion to make to the developers, though I don't know if this is the right place, but it could be taken under consideration.

The desktop is a place where you can make it either static, or a live playground.

A high-tech effect that the CircleDock could do, would be to have an option that it would auto-rotate when idle..

For example, a very slow rotation rate (above 4000 that you have as a limit on-scroll) that would be going on all the time.
With an option ofcourse to enable or disable this feature .

This would make the desktop look really cool. On-mouse-over the effect would stop so you can easily click icons...and on-mouse-out or when idle, the circledock would start to rotate slowly...

I think it would be cool...

Keep up the good work!
sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 11:09:42 AM »

Weocme to Donationcoder, and VIP's little corner for CircleDock, limneos

Actually, other than the fact that this serves no practical application; I like it tongue

Will definitely have to get the programmer on this one.

I think that something like this could be done with minimal process impact, and could be fun Thmbsup

Great suggestion, if you come up with more, you are welcome to post here.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:12:25 AM by sgtevmckay » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.18 ]