ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Last second home-made gift ideas: HELP!!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

SKesselman:
EDIT: A friend of mine on Xfire brought up food - that's out, I've been sick for almost two weeks now.
-wreckedcarzz (December 21, 2008, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think we should all donate so you & your sister can go buy something.
I have been in your shoes and it's no fun.
I will start.

This is not much. Many others may want to chip in.
Buy -do not make- something tomorrow.

SKesselman:
OK, people, we've all been there!

Let's show wreckcarzz some Christmas spirit!!!

mouser:
he doesn't want money, he wants ideas for making homemade gifts. so let's give him the gift of knowledge!

SKesselman:
Sorry!

I just know that feeling and, it's the worst.

Edit: I also know how hard it is to make anything when you're panicked, it never seems to come out right...

Edited again: I stand by my reasonable donation. Everything, even the stapler & busininess cards needed for the Flipbook costs something, as do most of the supplies needed to make, or even gift wrap, anything.

Home made or store bought, it's truly the thought that counts, and I think wreckedcarzz's original post shows a great deal of thoughtfulness.

Happy Holidays to All!

Perry Mowbray:
For our family Kris Kringle, which is limited to less than $5, I make general suggestions like:

* A Poem
* A drawing/painting
* A personal recipe book
* A special photo
* Grow a plant (you're probably a bit late for that now  ;) )
* Write a short story (it may need to be very short now  ;) )
* Cook a special cake
* Perform a song
In the past I've done things like a personal journal (they certainly wont be blogging if they're not techie), this year a grew a persimmon from seed and have put some recipes together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version