ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: keydb

<< < (2/5) > >>

f0dder:
Sounds like a decent enough default - although I'd probably go for 256 bit "just coz" :)

parttimecoder:
KeyDb updated 12/22/2008

Encryption is changed using Rijndael, 256 bit key (just coz and why not )   :)
Defaults to OpenLastUsed
Defaults to AlwaysOnTop.
Links have been replaced by buttons (Conventional look, Thanks to Perry Mowbray for pointing this out !);

Newest file has been uploaded  :Thmbsup:

Download here

nogojoe:
Hi Parttimecoder.

Nice program well thought out.
Just one bugbear    when the window is maximised it reverts back to the small window when the program is restarted.
Could there be an option to have it save  the last time open settings as regards the maximised window.

regards
nogojoe

parttimecoder:
Hi nogojoe

Appreciate your feedback :-)

It now saves state! i.e. remembers maximized.

KeyDb (Updated)

Please feel free to ask or report other bugbears.

Denis

nogojoe:
Hi nogojoe

Appreciate your feedback :-)

It now saves state! i.e. remembers maximized.

KeyDb (Updated)

Please feel free to ask or report other bugbears.

Denis
-parttimecoder (December 22, 2008, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi again Parttimecoder

Another bugbear is that, OK you have your passwords saved, but the idea of your program is to be able sight the passwords that have been encrypted with your program at present you have to drill down several layers to get the password that you can't remember because you have them masked on opening your program.
For me to remember passwords is to actually sight them such as in your program and use them several times and then your program becomes a backup to my memory
Any chance on having the option of either having them masked or unmasked.
I can see the merit in certain circumstances in having them masked

nogojoe

Maybe I am being to bugbearing on this and I am having second thoughts on this I think you should leave as it is.
It is a well thought out program and I will be using it inconjunction with another I have. two programs doing the same job it take a little time to store the passwords twice but darn handy when a program fails for some reason or other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version