ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Bug Issue v1.05.02

<< < (3/4) > >>

theamcguy:
Ok one thing I noticed on the new file you sent is that everytime the program starts I get the windows box like i am istalling the program for the 1st time.  But exiting and starting keeps the boxes checked

theamcguy:
it added an entry to msconfig too

theamcguy:
could you please send the old exec file.  I deleted the old one by mistake and at least that one does not display the run box at every startup.  Thanks

theamcguy:
Latest development, I decided to exit the program from the system tray, I deleted the new exe you sent and reinstalled the program and viola it works great now.  When the options came up all 3 boxes start with windows, start minimized, and remember last configuration were checked.  Starts now just fine.  I have no idea why.  Great program though and a great site.  I will send a donation.  Thank you,

theamcguy:
I noticed one more issue.  When saving an item the window title is consistently the preceeding active window.
ex I am on active window titled Bug Issue I go to another site and the active window is entitled AMC Forum.  I save something from this site but the title is Bug Issue.  Any fix?   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version