Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 27, 2014, 11:20:09 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone make an icon for me?  (Read 4804 times)
frew
Participant

Station

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 20, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »

I know that's a weird request and it might even sound bad since I am asking someone to do it for me.  I actually tried to make my own and if no one does this I'll just stick with the one I already made.  You may know that I am making an android app for nany09.  Well the app is called supersearch and my idea was the superman logo with a search (slanted magnifying glass) inside instead of the s.  Here is the one I already started on.  If you do end up making an icon for me, the same size and format as the one I just listed would be best.

Thanks either way!

-fREW
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 01:33:08 PM »

a member on dc site named hamradio is really good at making icons; send him a pm and tell him its for NANY and the details you want and i bet he'll make one for you.
frew
Participant

Station

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »

Thanks mouser.  I pm'ed him.  In other news, the app is (hopefully) done.  I installed it on my phone today so that I could do some testing with it before I put it in the market.  Exciting!

-fREW
majorspacecase
Participant

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »

Hey frew, you'll find attached my quick effort. There's a 48px icon and two png's 1@48px & 1@128px.

* supersearch.zip (18 KB - downloaded 164 times.)

Who Cares II
hamradio
Charter Honorary Member

Amateur Radio Guy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 12:55:51 AM »

Icon file is in zip as 1 icon that has 64x64, 48x48, 32x32, 24x24, 16x16 formats.

smiley

* SuperSearch_64x64.zip (8.74 KB - downloaded 165 times.)

Carroll - HamRadioUSA
superboyac
Charter Member

Is your software in my list?

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »

ham is the man.  That looks super sweet.

ewemoa
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 01:48:00 AM »

Niiiiice  Thmbsup
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 01:59:12 AM »

good work majorspacecase as well  thumbs up
fenixproductions
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 09:14:25 AM »

My version Wink

* super.zip (40 KB - downloaded 149 times.)

Надо было учиться, а не камни в школу бросать...
--
When I am bored I write for displaynone smiley
--
f0dder is my personal hero smiley
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »

Not bad fenix  Wink

Chris
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 01:31:09 PM »

frew, you'll have to do it like in farr where we can choose icons cheesy
-
both (ooups havent looked at the attatched ones by majorspacecase) really nice and very different from each other

Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.035s | Server load: 0.13 ]