Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 21, 2014, 09:06:59 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wreckedcarzz Sings "Still Alive" from Portal  (Read 2065 times)
wreckedcarzz
Charter Member

Happy wolfie ^_^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 19, 2008, 08:28:22 PM »

Scancode was NOT involved this time! 100% voluntary (be that good or bad... your opinion).

I decided that, after watching "Idiots of Garrys Mod", "Idiots of Garrys Mod 2", and "Portal Credits Song - 'Still Alive'", I decided to make this sing-along of Still Alive. It didn't come out that bad (3 finished recordings, 3rd was chosen)!

Best listened to in a lower volume (Windows Sound Recorder isn't your prime upper-range volume recorder), but not half bad. I'm happy with the outcome.

For those curious why I made it: I smile every time I hear the lines "Now these points of data make a beautiful line. And we're out of beta. We're releasing on time." - Dunno why. Just makes me smile so big (ex: cheesy) tongue

Hope you ... enjoy. Wink smiley Grin

EDIT: The resulting MP3 is even worse than Audacity had within the editing interface. It's ... mediocre now. Sad
EDIT: Uploaded my singing by itself. Listener discretion is advised. Grin

* Portal - Still Alive (Wreckedcarzz).mp3 (2841.63 KB - downloaded 216 times.)
* Portal Still Alive Real.wma (2166.55 KB - downloaded 123 times.)
* Portal Still Alive Sing Attempt 3.wma (2140.24 KB - downloaded 133 times.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 12:03:17 PM by wreckedcarzz » Logged

New website! With a fancy domain name and everything! *gasp*
http://www.wreckedcarzz.com/
allen
Charter Member