Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 21, 2014, 11:12:59 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks for review!  (Read 4083 times)
DesertEagle
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 28, 2005, 07:05:25 PM »

Hello all,

I'm Jeff from Code Sector Software which developed Direct Folders.

Many thanks to donationcoder for the review, people should know about this kind of software! We offer a special discount for donationcoder.com users, more details a little later.

If you have some wishes or suggestions, just let me know.

Best regards, Jeff
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 07:13:32 PM »

thanks so much for posting jeff, and for the generous discount to our members!  And welcome to the site !

codesector (www.codesector.com) has been so nice as to give donationcoder.com members a 50% discount on Direct Folders (wow!).  I've posted information in the members only section of the forum:
http://www.donationcoder....orum/index.php?board=18.0

as i have said many times before, a developer who is willing to take the time to ask for suggestions and listen to users makes such a huge difference in the value of program.  Direct Folders was actually one of the very few programs that actually has a forum:  http://www.codesector.com/forum/

welcome again and congratulations on a great program.
-mouser
brotherS
Master of Good Ideas
Honorary Member

To make a difference, be different.

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 04:20:32 AM »

I'm Jeff from Code Sector Software which developed Direct Folders.

Many thanks to donationcoder for the review, people should know about this kind of software! We offer a special discount for donationcoder.com users, more details a little later.

If you have some wishes or suggestions, just let me know.
Welcome and thanks for the discount! I love coders that really want suggestions, some seem to fear them Wink

As an experienced user, are you using http://www.donationcoder....um/index.php?topic=1167.0 also? If you do, please post there. If not, you really should try it. Mouser is about to start using it too  Thmbsup

Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.06 ]