ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Auto Cursor Mover Updated to Version 2.0.0.0 September 2010

<< < (2/2)

effka1:
how can i download it?
;)

skwire:
http://nahtanoj88.dcmembers.com/AutoCursorMover.exe

adi_barb:
Auto Cursor Mover has been added to the Famous Software database!

Why is Auto Cursor Mover famous?

Auto Cursor Mover is famous because it is a small but extremely useful tool that allows you to create a loop of cursor actions and even enter text if necessarily.

The idea behind Auto Cursor Mover is quite simple. Each point from your desktop has its own coordinates (X and Y as it is set into a 2D plan). In the upper left corner of your screen, X and Y value is 0. By moving the cursor towards right side of your screen, X value increases while by moving the mouse cursor down, Y value increases. Using Auto Cursor Mover, the user can save as many coordinates as he wants and he can add a specific action for each point.

read the full review of Auto Cursor Mover

NahtanoJ88:
Just bumping the topic to let anyone who might be following this program know that I've updated my program and if you are using it you might want to switch over. The old saves will not work though so if you want to convert them let me know and I'll tell you what changes to make to your save file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version