topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:39 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: NANY 2009 Release: Auto Cursor Mover Updated to Version 2.0.0.0 September 2010  (Read 27799 times)

NahtanoJ88

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
NANY 2009 Entry Information

Application Name Auto Cursor Mover
Version 1.0.0.0
Short Description Set the cursor to automaticly perform actions with specific key presses
Supported OSes Windows XP, Vista, 7
Web Page Currently Unavailable
Download Link Version 2.0.0.0
System Requirements
  • Windows XP, Vista, 7
Version History
  • Customizable default options
  • Revised layout
  • Resizable width
  • Uses a little less processor power
  • 1.0.0.0 - See below list for features
Author NahtanoJ88

Description
Auto Cursor Mover is a program that lets you set up a loop of actions for the cursor to go through and enter text if necessary.

Features
  • Left Click, Right Click, Middle Click, each with Double Click option, or No Click
  • Customizable wait times between cursor actions
  • Text box for text to be type after a click event
  • Customizable wait times between each key press
  • Test button to test settings for a specific cursor action
  • Viewable list of cursor actions
  • Emergency Stop Key - Scroll Lock
  • Cursor Jump or Slide option (globally for all cursor actions)
  • Save and Load for lists of cursor actions
  • Tray Icon Support
  • Customizable default cursor settings

Planned Features
  • Set Number of times to go through cursor actions list
  • Better hot key support for setting up lists
  • Special keys support (Ctrl, Alt, Shift)
  • Better keyboard actions
  • Randomization

Screenshots
ACM Main Version 2.0.0.0.PNGNANY 2009 Release: Auto Cursor Mover Updated to Version 2.0.0.0 September 2010ACM Options Version 2.0.0.0.PNGNANY 2009 Release: Auto Cursor Mover Updated to Version 2.0.0.0 September 2010

Usage
Installation
Extract to a directory and run

Using the Application
See in program help for list of Instructions and Hot Keys

Uninstallation
Delete the AutoCursorMover.exe and any save files

Known Issues
A few but those should be resolved before to long.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:16 PM by NahtanoJ88 »

vespaz

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: NANY 2009 Teaser: Auto Cursor Mover
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 07:49 PM »
thank

NahtanoJ88

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: NANY 2009 Release: Auto Cursor Mover
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 09:17 PM »
My Project is now released but unfortunately I was called away and am now three states away from my computer and I did not have a chance to compile and upload my final release for NANY but my current version is very useable. I did think of calling my brother to do that for me but the idea of walking my computer illiterate brother through compiling and uploading to dcmembers.com sends shivers down my spine.

I am not at all opposed to continuing to work on this project and will infact release at least one more version though I would like to know if anyone finds this useful or has any suggestions or tips.

developar

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 02:22 AM »
My Project is now released but unfortunately I was called away and am now three states away from my computer and I did not have a chance to compile and upload my final release for NANY but my current version is very useable. I did think of calling my brother to do that for me but the idea of walking my computer illiterate brother through compiling and uploading to dcmembers.com sends shivers down my spine.

I am not at all opposed to continuing to work on this project and will infact release at least one more version though I would like to know if anyone finds this useful or has any suggestions or tips.
Dear NahtanoJ88

I just registered to this forum to say thank you for this great application, it is really useful, you can't imagine in which domains it may be used, for example my usage will be taking a video screencast of a demo visitor for a website commercial to export this to AfterEffect and do a little twist...
A lot of other things can be done using ACM

I don't know if you will continue in development of it, and I don't want to put pressure on you, but if you will continue I have a lot of suggestions for it.

Also I am ready to give you any support you need when you need it.

Regards,

developar
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 02:24 AM by developar »

NahtanoJ88

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 01:31 PM »
Developar:

I am certainly interested in continuing my work on this and I am currently in the middle of changing the look a bit and adding quite a few more features and I would love to hear any ideas you may have. As for your support I have no idea what that would be but sure! I would actually like a way to add plug in support but I have no idea how I would even start to do something like that.

Thanks

effka1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 05:38 AM »
how can i download it?
;)

skwire

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

adi_barb

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
  • Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 07:44 AM »
Auto Cursor Mover has been added to the Famous Software database!

Why is Auto Cursor Mover famous?

Auto Cursor Mover is famous because it is a small but extremely useful tool that allows you to create a loop of cursor actions and even enter text if necessarily.

The idea behind Auto Cursor Mover is quite simple. Each point from your desktop has its own coordinates (X and Y as it is set into a 2D plan). In the upper left corner of your screen, X and Y value is 0. By moving the cursor towards right side of your screen, X value increases while by moving the mouse cursor down, Y value increases. Using Auto Cursor Mover, the user can save as many coordinates as he wants and he can add a specific action for each point.

read the full review of Auto Cursor Mover

NahtanoJ88

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Just bumping the topic to let anyone who might be following this program know that I've updated my program and if you are using it you might want to switch over. The old saves will not work though so if you want to convert them let me know and I'll tell you what changes to make to your save file.