ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Never again will I purchase that shampoo! (or will I?)

<< < (5/7) > >>

Curt:
I didn't even make it to read your post, Darwin, before I made the purchase. Yeah, I know.

The usual procedure is to install it, so I can register it at Ashampoo, and then remove it again, because it will place things in Start.

But of course you were right, Mike. I simply used some Yiggles and had it for "free". But you also know? These Yiggles does not last for ever; actually I am already down to a thousand of the kind! 3D CAD Pro 3, Photo Commander 9, Burning Studio 10, Optimizer 8, Shrink & Burn 3, they all eat Yiggles for breakfast, so to speak... I am saving the remaining 1.090 Yiggles for Burning Studio 11, it should be due any minute now! The one good thing is that once you're a Premium member, you have it all for "free", as long as there are Yiggles to pay with.

cyberdiva:
I guess I'm a little confused about why you would pay money when some of these programs (or one version down) are available from Ashampoo for free.  Are there features you can't get in the free version?  I've got BurningStudio 2010.  I keep getting offers for BS10, but BS2010 meets my needs well.  I also get ads for all Ashampoo's other programs (sigh), all of which I delete.  So what is the appeal that you (Curt) and others find in the versions that cost $?

Curt:
-being a woman you of all should understand that this is not about making sense but about having the new model or not having it  8)

make peace not war

:-*   :-[

app103:
-being a woman you of all should understand that this is not about making sense but about having the new model or not having it  8)
-Curt (March 31, 2011, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't understand it either. ...and I am prone to packratting behaviors that make little sense to anyone but myself. (but my packratting is limited to hoarding things that are free)

Curt:
I sawed, I harvested. But I was a fool for ever trying to be funny on another person's account. Sorry, cyberdiva!   :-[

Of course one might ask why on earth I should bother if any one understand why I prefer the better program A over the cheaper program B.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version