ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Never again will I purchase that shampoo! (or will I?)

<< < (6/7) > >>

cyberdiva:
I sawed, I harvested. But I was a fool for ever trying to be funny on another person's account. Sorry, cyberdiva!   :-[   -Curt (March 31, 2011, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, no apology needed.   :)

Of course one might ask why on earth I should bother if any one understand why I prefer the better program A over the cheaper program B.
-Curt (March 31, 2011, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

But from the discussion, it wasn't at all clear that more expensive program A was also BETTER than cheaper program B.  That's why I asked the question. 

Darwin:
But from the discussion, it wasn't at all clear that more expensive program A was also BETTER than cheaper program B.  That's why I asked the question. 
-cyberdiva (March 31, 2011, 09:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ashampoo occasionally gives away the previous version of a product free of charge. More often, though, their free offerings are "LITE" versions of their paid offerings and are thus crippled in some way or ways...

cyberdiva:
Ashampoo occasionally gives away the previous version of a product free of charge. More often, though, their free offerings are "LITE" versions of their paid offerings and are thus crippled in some way or ways...
-Darwin (March 31, 2011, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, all I know is that Burning Studio 2010 has worked VERY well for me, better than any other program I've used, including some I've paid for.  Then again, my needs may not be all that complex, so perhaps I wouldn't recognize if some features were missing.  But I've been interested to see that several other people have also had good things to say about free versions of Burning Studio.

Curt:
, it wasn't at all clear that more expensive program A was also BETTER than cheaper program B.  -cyberdiva (March 31, 2011, 09:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

-of course, you're right. But as our Darwin said, the more expensive version always has more features - you know, the features I then have to come to our forum and ask how to use...

I guess the thing with Platinum versus Standard versions is mostly a guy related thing. At least for software. One comparable situation I can think of is Young Women & Clothes / Shoes. In general, it doesn't really matter to try to talk sense into such shopping situations...

Cloq:
Hate Ashampoo, company kept on sending me email spam even after I removed addresses from their list. Ended up having to make a filter to auto delete from my inbox.

Never will purchase anything from Ashampoo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version