ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

The Best Gaming Moments of 2008

(1/4) > >>

lanux128:
over at bit-tech.net, there is a quite interesting and ubiquitous (given the time of the year) article. i wonder if fellow DC gamers could come up such a list of games they had played throughout the year and their comments about the good, the bad & the ugly. i myself for the time being had been sucked into the wastelands of Fallout 3. :)

• http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2008/12/16/the-best-gaming-moments-of-2008/1

justice:
I had a good blast with GTA4 but that's finished now and I don't think the multiplayer has enough grown up people playing it ;) Also Fallout3 and at the moment Puzzle Quest which I discovered earlier this week (and world of warcraft bejeweled addon)

lanux128:
hehe.. i've been busy myself this year. starting with Assassin's Creed, Portal, Fallout 3, some episodes of Sam & Max and staying awake long enough to finish Gothic 3. :)

among casual games, Peggle Extreme had been a nice discovery. Puzzle Quest came up several times in the chat-room discussions but i hadn't really taken a look.

justice:
it's like bejeweled + magic the gathering + light quest / rpg story

iphigenie:
Been playing my old games most of the year, from arcanum to sacrifice.

Best "new" game moment of the year will still be in the new WoW expansion when I realised that something I had done had triggered something that changed the game world for me - something I had always wished MMOs would dare do again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version