ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please help me build my new computer, DC!

<< < (61/67) > >>

nosh:
I was tired
--- End quote ---

Good to know, I thought it was the fans on that monster sucking you in!  :huh:

Do take a look at Winsplit Revolution if you haven't already, for tossing around/ sizing windows on that multi-mon setup.

superboyac:
I was tired
--- End quote ---

Good to know, I thought it was the fans on that monster sucking you in!  :huh:

Do take a look at Winsplit Revolution if you haven't already, for tossing around/ sizing windows on that multi-mon setup.
-nosh (January 28, 2009, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh yeah!  Thanks for reminding me!  I saw that two weeks ago and was planning on trying it out, but I totally forgot.

Carol Haynes:
Doesn't seem to like Firefox with RoboForm visible - keeps trying to move the roboform bar rather than the window ?? (That is using the little arrows window buttons - works OK with keyboard shortcuts)

superboyac:
Doesn't seem to like Firefox with RoboForm visible - keeps trying to move the roboform bar rather than the window ?? (That is using the little arrows window buttons - works OK with keyboard shortcuts)
-Carol Haynes (January 28, 2009, 01:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
OO, that's a problem.  Roboform is one of my must have apps.  That being said, roboform's toolbar is a little funky, they way it seems to float above the normal application window, and the way it blinks and refreshes when you first type in the master password.  But it's one of my favorite apps.

Carol Haynes:
Just stick to shortcuts and it works fine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version