ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: I Don't Want To Be Homeless

(1/4) > >>

theo geer:
NANY 2009 Entry Information
Application Name I don't want to be homelessVersion 1.0 Short Description A simple website that helps encourage you to spend less and less money, and helps you track how little you spent. Supported OSes N/A (Web Application) Web Page I don't want to be homeless http://sonofgwydion.com/idwtbh/Default.aspx Download Link N/A System Requirements
* N/AVersion History
* 2008 12 14 - 0.5: basic site outline
* 2008 12 14 - 0.51: Sign Up page implemented
* 2008 12 15 - 0.52: Login page implemented
* 2008 12 17 - 0.54: Edit Profile page: primary profile
* 2008 12 21 - 0.6: Full profile available, including daily spending goal.
* 2008 12 30 - 1.0: Full phase I functionality!Authortheo geer

Description
So I've heard about people who have been homeless, or had nothing to start with. And they've gone from having nothing to getting their lives in order in 6 or 12 months. Well, I'm bad with money, always have been, but I've realized that I don't want to be homeless. So instead of letting myself hit rock bottom, I'm trying to not be so stupid now.

So I'm making a little website that will let me track how much money I spend every day (not details at this point), on unessential items. When I eat out for lunch, or buy things that I don't need during the day etc. I'll also add goal-setting and targets in short time, as well as savings goals etc. For fun, I'll add some minor social features, like a user-ranking (logic to be determined).

Features

Planned Features (Phase II Version 1.5)
view other peoples profiles
daily, weekly, monthly, all-time ranking info
password reset

Screenshots
coming soon

Usage
Installation
N/A

Using the Application
N/A

Uninstallation
N/A

Known Issues
N/A

Perry Mowbray:
 :Thmbsup: Hmm: nice! This'd be interesting if it interfaced with my CreditCard  ;)

theo geer:
that would be cool! :) it's on my list, but I don't think it will happen soon. Go easy on me, I'm just starting to get my feet wet in web-programming.

Perry Mowbray:
This Entry has some interesting commonality with mouser's idea for a Purchase LockBox  :)

theo geer:
This Entry has some interesting commonality with mouser's idea for a Purchase LockBox  :)
-Perry Mowbray (December 14, 2008, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice catch. I like that idea too, it's kind of nifty. Might be something to implement later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version