ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (171/174) > >>

Deozaan:
It might be beneficial to newcomers and old-timers alike for the original post to be updated to include a link to the Trout website. :Thmbsup:-Deozaan (April 09, 2018, 11:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/download/trout
-skwire (April 09, 2018, 01:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just to clarify: I can find the website myself. But I think it might be useful if the very first post in this thread had a link to the website. Right now it just says "Web Page: None" :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Was just about to post what deo said, but deo said it.

skwire:
Fixed, and thank you.

app103:
I have a request.

In past versions of Windows, Microsoft allowed the user to have a lot of control over the colors of their desktop theme, if they used classic themes. In Windows 10, however, Microsoft has taken the approach that they know best, when it comes to the colors of a user's desktop, limiting the control over colors they can use, and what they can use them for. The end result is something that isn't always pleasing to the eye...at least not mine.

I would like to have control over the highlight colors used in Trout, in order to eliminate the blue that is shown here, and make it look more like it did in my previous desktop themes.

Is there any way you can allow us to choose the 2 colors used for the text & background of selected or highlighted lines?

Ald:
For me best audio player, simple, praktis to use.
Sorry for my English, I am from middle of Europe.

I use Trout on right side of screen, next to file manager. I put files by drag and drop.
As you see Options window is out of screen, I must move it always. It is same for About window, Add URL window, etc.

In my use is width of Trout window, small.
I would by happy for better possibilities of columns order, and status bar order.
I don't see Play mode in status bar for example.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version