ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (162/174) > >>

highend01:
However, you may want to give my Looper program a try
--- End quote ---

:) Simple, unobtrusive and it does what I was looking for. Thanks skwire!

Attronarch:
Great player, minimalistic to the bone. Although you do mention that Foobar2000 is your main player, but since I do not need most of its functions Trout is great replacement!

Since I'm using Trout as my main audio player, and I'd like to setup file associations is there an fast and easy way (like for example in Foobar2000) or I have to do it manually?

Also, could you please document new update (build 62)?

skwire:
Great player, minimalistic to the bone. Although you do mention that Foobar2000 is your main player, but since I do not need most of its functions Trout is great replacement!-Attronarch (April 27, 2012, 09:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for your kind words.   :D  I'm glad you like the player.

Since I'm using Trout as my main audio player, and I'd like to setup file associations. Is there an fast and easy way (like for example in Foobar2000) or I have to do it manually?-Attronarch (April 27, 2012, 09:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, manually.  Apologies.   :-[

Also, could you please document new update (build 62)?
-Attronarch (April 27, 2012, 09:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just one bugfix:

Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.6 build 62 - 2012-04-26
    ! Launching the Find Track dialog twice from a hotkey would result in an error.  (Thanks, Ivan)

Attronarch:
Since I'm using Trout as my main audio player, and I'd like to setup file associations. Is there an fast and easy way (like for example in Foobar2000) or I have to do it manually?-Attronarch (April 27, 2012, 09:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, manually.  Apologies.   :-[
-skwire (April 27, 2012, 09:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

And would you be interested in implementing such a feature in the future? :)

Also, I noticed a possible bug. When I deactivate some columns and press Ctrl + it will expand ALL columns, both active and inactive ones.

skwire:
And would you be interested in implementing such a feature in the future? :)-Attronarch (April 28, 2012, 12:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've considered it in the past and it is on the ToDo list.

Also, I noticed a possible bug. When I deactivate some columns and press Ctrl + it will expand ALL columns, both active and inactive ones.-Attronarch (April 28, 2012, 12:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this is by design.  Even though not very many people are aware of the default Ctrl + hotkey, I didn't want to override a Windows default action.  =]  At any rate, you can assign a hotkey to the internal "Justify columns" action to justify only columns you have selected to view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version