ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (116/174) > >>

skwire:
Can you make it so that Total time, Time elapsed, and Time Remaining (for individual tracks) don't show the number of hours?-Deozaan (October 30, 2010, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback but, no, I'm not going to change that.

I've also been experiencing a strange issue. It seems like whenever I first start up Trout, if I double click an item in the list to play it, it won't play. Then when I get a song playing, double-click-to-play works fine after that.-Deozaan (October 30, 2010, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Argh...this issue has plagued me for a long time.  I've tried to solve it in the past but it's somewhat difficult because I don't have a clue why the listview is acting that way.  Here's the actual comments from my source code right before my attempts to solve this issue:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---; Fixes the stupid listview bug where the double-click; event doesn't work on startup.  Gotta be a better way.
 :D

kli6891:
Are there any plans to integrate some windows 7 specific features into this program? (In particular I'm talking about the pause/play buttons that show in the Aero preview and the progress bar embedded on the superbar icon.)

That would make this program (even more) super!

skwire:
Not at this time.  I run Windows XP.

skwire:

Website | Installer | Portable
v1.0.5 build 1 - 2010-12-23
    + Added a /clearlist parameter that will clear Trout's playlist if
      Trout is already running.  (Thanks, lanux128)
    ! CR/LF in tags would screw things up.  (Thanks, Rhys)

lanux128:
+ Added a /clearlist parameter that will clear Trout's playlist if
      Trout is already running.  (Thanks, lanux128)
-skwire (December 23, 2010, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for this feature, much appreciated. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version