ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (101/174) > >>

mouser:
awesome  :up:

ps. for those wondering why it would be useful to have it be able to go back to last manual seeked file, see this request for audiobooks: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=22463.0

tanis424:
A tiny little buglette I've just noticed. If the first line of the seekbar text contains a space, it will be gone when Trout restarts. Spaces at the beginning of other lines work fine.

app103:
For some reason, I am no longer able to play audio CD's in Trout.

It says they are not audio cd's in the statusbar, says it loaded the tracks as data, shows a bunch of .cda tracks in the playlist (not fetching album info though) but nothing is playable on the one drive, and it just loads the path (M:) when trying on the other drive (again, nothing playable).

skwire:
@tanis424:  Thanks, I'll look into it.

@app103: Seems to work here for me.  Is internet access enabled under the options?  Anybody else having this issue?

app103:
Ok, just for the heck of it I unchecked that option and rechecked it and it's working fine now...but now last.fm isn't working. It can't login. I don't know if it's a trout issue or a last.fm issue, though. I'll try again later to see if it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version