ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (92/174) > >>

Curt:
Testing, and liking it ♥

One thing, though, is that I really would like Trout to start playing when the first track is added to "enqueue in Trout", (like WMP is doing it), so I don't have to create universal hotkeys, or to open the GUI, to make it start playing.

As now, the following numbers added should still just be added to the end of the playlist, not played at once.

:tellme:

Curt:
- another thing is that it would be nice, I think, if Trout will remember the volume (for me it should be "full", never anything else).
 :tellme:

skwire:
another thing is that it would be nice, I think, if Trout will remember the volume (for me it should be "full", never anything else).-Curt (January 21, 2010, 04:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...it should already.  What OS are you using?

Curt:
this time it was "full" when it started. Maybe it was the AudialsOne converter  I have been using meanwhile  that mixed the setting.
 :up:

mohamedm:
How do you reorder files in Trout? drag and drop doesn't seem to work.  I want to organize the sequence the songs gets played.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version