ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (73/174) > >>

app103:
I can't seem to play audio CD's in Trout.

I have tried quite a few in both of my drives and Trout just won't load a playlist, even though it says match found & tracks added in the statusbar.

And these CD's all work in other players just fine. It's not an issue with the drives or the CD's.

skwire:
There's something very strange with trout and something else I install.
I tried it on XP 32, the window shows up in taskbar, but does not come to front.
same on windows server 2008 64.
I have no idea what could cause this!
I have to kill the window with right click + close on task bar.
-urlwolf (May 30, 2009, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

You reported this issue in this thread back on Jan 30, 2009.  Several suggestions were offered but I don't recall seeing a reply from you after that.
Also, you reported something similar way back on December 22, 2007 here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11455.0  and said that you had found the culprit in TrayIt.

I can't seem to play audio CD's in Trout.
-app103 (May 30, 2009, 10:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Uhhhh....errrrmmm....hmmmm...maybe try v1.0.3 build 26 and we'll just forget this ever happened.   :P

app103:
Uhhhh....errrrmmm....hmmmm...maybe try v1.0.3 build 26 and we'll just forget this ever happened.   :P
-skwire (May 31, 2009, 05:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, ok!

clidenio:
I don't see a way to remove the playlist index of the current item from the titlebar. (since it doesn't appear in String Formatting > Titlebar, but still appears in the titlebar).

Other than that I'm real happy with this program :) It serves the same purpose for me (also usually a foobar2000 user). I like 1by1 but this is more useful for me since I can set up the same global-keyboard-shortcut scheme I have in foobar, and also toaster is very similar to pretty popup. I'm surprised that you can right complete applications in Autohotkey.

clidenio:
Also... would it be possible to add more ways for files passed through the command line to be handled.
For example, when adding a file/directory through the command line an option to clear the playlist before adding the new files (like the option avaliable for dropped files), and also (and more importantly) to start playing the files added immediately. I noticed this is possible with "trout.exe [directory/file] /play" however this continues playback from the current song, and not from the new songs added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version