Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 22, 2014, 08:10:03 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)  (Read 250901 times)
skwire
Global Moderator

Another Coding Snack request? Om nom nom...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #275 on: March 13, 2009, 04:39:11 AM »

I recall this being long-standing AHK issue.  I'm trying to find some older AHK forum threads that discuss this.

skwire
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2009, 05:06:00 AM »

Update and check now, please.

brotherS
Master of Good Ideas
Honorary Member

To make a difference, be different.

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #277 on: March 13, 2009, 06:17:09 AM »

also how about a hi-res icon for the alt-tab view instead of the current one (see pic). smiley
Hehe, I thought about mentioning that too. cheesy

Thank you.
skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #278 on: March 13, 2009, 06:39:13 AM »

also how about a hi-res icon for the alt-tab view instead of the current one (see pic). smiley
Hehe, I thought about mentioning that too. cheesy
Does it appear to be fixed for you?

Hezzu
Supporting Member

« Reply #279 on: March 13, 2009, 07:05:03 AM »

Skwire nice and fast work on that bug

it wont be bugging me anymore  cheesy
skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #280 on: March 13, 2009, 07:16:02 AM »

Which one?

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #281 on: March 13, 2009, 07:18:24 AM »

new request:
when you exit trout and then restart it, it would be nice if it remembered the last selected/playing song.
skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #282 on: March 13, 2009, 07:31:36 AM »

You're going to kick yourself...   tongue

Tool, Options, General tab, Resume playback on start

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #283 on: March 13, 2009, 07:42:45 AM »

nice  thumbs up
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #284 on: March 13, 2009, 08:12:43 AM »

I recall this being long-standing AHK issue.  I'm trying to find some older AHK forum threads that discuss this.

you mean the command-line and the drag-n-drop thing?

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #285 on: March 13, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »

new request:
when you exit trout and then restart it, it would be nice if it remembered the last selected/playing song.

this is a cool feature that works even in 'paused' mode. thumbs up that way you can pause before exiting so that you don't get startled by the music the next time Trout is started.

skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #286 on: March 13, 2009, 08:41:22 AM »

you mean the command-line and the drag-n-drop thing?
No, I meant the alt-tab icon issue (which I believe I have fixed).

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #287 on: March 13, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »

No, I meant the alt-tab icon issue (which I believe I have fixed).

yes, it's fixed. thumbs up

Hezzu
Supporting Member

« Reply #288 on: March 13, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »

Which one?

The starting of another song while another is still playing
skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #289 on: March 14, 2009, 02:18:38 PM »

v1.0.2 build 220
    + When the minibars have focus, the wheelmouse will control volume.  [Thanks, Deozaan]
    + Double-clicking the album art now brings it up in your system's default viewer.
      [Thanks, none exist]
    + Added "Show toaster popup after resuming from a pause state" option under Options,
      Toaster dialog.  [Thanks, Deozaan]
    * Changed up the album art logic slightly to better handle newly added folder.jpg files.
      [Thanks, drugwash]
    * Rearranged the Options, General dialog to accomodate future settings.
    * The Last.fm "Love Track" button is now an option under the Options, Last.fm dialog.
      [Thanks, Deozaan]
    ! Fixed Trout's alt-tab icon to use the proper size.  [Thanks, lanux128]
    ! Fixed (hopefully) the tracks-playing-out-of-order issue.  [Thanks, drugwash]
    ! Fixed a tray icon issue where it wouldn't show if the user didn't have "Always show
      tray icon" checked but DID have "Minimize to tray on startup" checked.  [Thanks, Deozaan]

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #290 on: March 14, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »

Small feature request:

(optional) Clicking on the toaster popup will immediately get rid of it.

kilele
Charter Member

« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2009, 03:13:23 PM »

Two issues with the scrollbars which nobody has remarked so far, maybe it only happens on my pc.

When I click on the scrollbar slider the listview colors get inverted. Also if I press on scrollbar to move quicker throughout the listview content and release the mouse the slider keeps displacing on its own until I move the mouse off the scrollbar.
skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #292 on: March 16, 2009, 03:28:45 AM »

Two issues with the scrollbars which nobody has remarked so far, maybe it only happens on my pc.

When I click on the scrollbar slider the listview colors get inverted. Also if I press on scrollbar to move quicker throughout the listview content and release the mouse the slider keeps displacing on its own until I move the mouse off the scrollbar.
Does this happen EVERY time?  Can you provide a screenshot, please?

skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #293 on: March 16, 2009, 03:29:18 AM »

Clicking on the toaster popup will immediately get rid of it.
I'll add it as an option.  Thanks.

skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #294 on: March 16, 2009, 05:03:06 AM »

v1.0.2 build 236
    + Added "Enable/disable Last.fm" to the playlist's Last.fm context menu.
    + Added Last.fm icon to the statusbar.  Single-clicking on it will toggle between a red
      icon (Last.fm enabled) and a grey icon (Last.fm disabled).  Right-clicking it will
      bring up the same Last.fm menu as above.
    + Added an option for a configurable number of seconds to rewind when resuming from
      a pause state.  Leave it set at zero (0) to turn it off.  [Thanks, brotherS]

kilele
Charter Member

« Reply #295 on: March 16, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »

Does this happen EVERY time?  Can you provide a screenshot, please?
Here you have a screencast
http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cQeDiReoD
listview colors get inverted and the slider keeps displacing on its own until I move the mouse off the scrollbar.
I'm not using scrollwheel here.
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #296 on: March 16, 2009, 02:16:01 PM »

I updated to the latest edition and now "Do not show Toaster when Main Window is Active" will not stay selected in my options. That is, it remains checked until I press the OK button in the Options. But when I open the options up again, the option is unchecked.

skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #297 on: March 16, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »

I updated to the latest edition and now "Do not show Toaster when Main Window is Active" will not stay selected in my options. That is, it remains checked until I press the OK button in the Options. But when I open the options up again, the option is unchecked.

Fixed.  Update.  Thanks.   embarassed embarassed

Hezzu
Supporting Member

« Reply #298 on: March 17, 2009, 01:29:15 AM »

Some would experience awesome load times on the search (F3) when one has 65536 songs

even though the search looks and feels awesome I would prefer something more convenient and quick  embarassed

But anyway good luck to on the project and have fun  cheesy  Thmbsup

Edit: ps. Good search is the heart of the player to me
Edit2: yes I know my computer is suckier than yours but hey some of us arent rich cheesy
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 01:37:46 AM by Hezzu » Logged
skwire
Global Moderator

« Reply #299 on: March 17, 2009, 02:06:49 AM »

Some would experience awesome load times on the search (F3) when one has 65536 songs
Well, I have never intended for Trout to be used with anything close to that amount of files.  I was simply using it as a stress test for my search code.

even though the search looks and feels awesome I would prefer something more convenient and quick  embarassed
I'm not sure how how I can make it any more convenient.  I mean, you can set up a local and/or global hotkeys for the search window to pop it up, type a quick search, select a track and play it (all without seeing the main Trout window).  What did you have in mind?

Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.051s | Server load: 0.11 ]