ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (54/174) > >>

skwire:
Do any of the other shortcut keys work for you?  Ctrl-a to select all, F3 to bring up the search window, etc.?

mouser:
a minor idea: when choosing to save a new playlist, maybe use the info from the first song (artist/album) as default name?

brotherS:
Option request: "rewind on resume" - user would be able to define an amount of seconds Trout would rewind the file when you resume listening (from pause mode).

skwire:
Option request: "rewind on resume" - user would be able to define an amount of seconds Trout would rewind the file when you resume listening (from pause mode).
-brotherS (March 12, 2009, 06:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Audiobook-related, I suppose?   :P

tomos:
IDEA for new playback setting

Shuffle (or Random) with manual override :-)
it would work as shuffle except when I select a different file - then it would play that selected file next. Then it would continue in Shuffle or whatever mode.

I find I'm listening in Random mode and, on hearing a particular song, I think - oh, I'd like to hear XYZ by the person or whatever. I'd select that one, go back to whatever I'm doing and my selection would play next...

Never seen it anywhere else (but only familiar with two players :p) so just throwing it out there ... or here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version