ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (33/174) > >>

lanux128:
+ Added DonationCoder DcUpdater compatibility.  [Thanks, lanux128]-skwire (February 13, 2009, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

nice work, skwire. works fine here. :Thmbsup:

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 106
    + Added "Explore here" option to the Edit/context menu.  [Thanks, apfel]
    + Added an option for specifying a custom file manager in regards to the 'Explore here'
      feature.  It's under the Tools, Options, General tab.  You use the $file_p token for
      the path.  I use Altap Salamander as my file manager of choice so I have the
      following specified:

C:\apps\file\Salamander\salamand.exe -L "$file_p"

This would open Altap Salamander with the left pane at the path of the currently
      focused song.  If a custom file manager is not specified, the path is simply "run"
      and Windows Explorer will most likely display (unless you have some other file manager
      specified as default on your system).
    * Cut the tray menu back down the basics as it was getting out of hand.

skwire:
If the changed up tray menu bothers anybody, by all means, speak up.

lanux128:
what's the difference between 'Random' and 'Shuffle' in the 'Play Mode' menu? i tried both and it didn't seem much difference..

skwire:
Random is just that...random.  The same song could be played ten times in a row.  Shuffle will play each song in the list one time and stop.  Certain actions will "reset" the shuffle list, though.  Namely, adding or deleting files from the list as well as changing play modes.  Make sense?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version