ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (30/174) > >>

tomos:
v1.0.2 build 48
    + Added 'Scroll left' and 'Scroll right' as hotkeyable actions.  [Thanks, tomos]
-skwire (January 30, 2009, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

this doesnt seem to be working in current or last builds (I missed build #48 so dont know did it work then)
Is it Control key + mouse scroll ?
sorry,
reading too quickly - it's the arrow keys and it works !!

I havent forgotten the reload/refresh current folder thing - will get back to you on that again (I'm honestly not sure - will have to look closer & think about it)

skwire:
I think you can remove that part about 9x not being supported, now.  :)
-app103 (February 06, 2009, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, there's still some quirks that I see in a VM that I can't seem to iron out.  Specifically, the tray icon.

you forgot to update the about menu to the latest version it shows vers.90 not 91
-nogojoe (February 06, 2009, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Doh, that's me screwing up the changelog and post.  The about box version/build text is actually generated from reading the trout.exe, so, it's the correct one.

v1.0.2 build 91
    + Added code to support Win9x/ME systems.
-skwire (February 06, 2009, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
You, kind - me, happy. :) ありがとうございます! ;)
-Drugwash (February 07, 2009, 03:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

どう致しまして。

Is it Control key + mouse scroll ?[/s]
sorry,
reading too quickly - it's the arrow keys and it works !!
-tomos (February 07, 2009, 04:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Tomos, my friend, I made it hotkeyable.  =]  If you want it to work like you originally mentioned, simply add some local hotkey like this:

tomos:
Tomos, my friend, I made it hotkeyable.
-skwire (February 07, 2009, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

oh wow, even better :D (definitely I was reading far too fast!)

apfel:
What happens if I select multiple tracks and click on edit tags->change/add date->save tag?
Will be the taracks overwritten with the same tag values for artist/album/date or only the changed date value?

skwire:
What happens if I select multiple tracks and click on edit tags->change/add date->save tag?
Will be the taracks overwritten with the same tag values for artist/album/date or only the changed date value?
-apfel (February 09, 2009, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
There is no multiple track editing in Trout; only the focused track gets edited.  The focused track is the one with the dotted rectangle around it.  You can have multiple "selected" tracks but only one row is ever the "focused" row.  Does that clear it up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version