ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (19/174) > >>

app103:
I think the tooltip on the minibar is lingering way too long. When I move the mouse away from the minibar the tooltip follows my pointer till it gets about halfway down the screen...and this is with me moving the mouse rather slowly.

And is there any way you could save & load settings to remember column order in the playlist? I prefer to see Artist-title-time-album rather than the default artist-album-title-etc, and I have to keep changing it every time I run Trout.

And here is another screenshot for your collection, in a nice purple classic style theme:

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

skwire:
v1.0.1 build 96
    - Reverted the tooltip changes from build 95 until I can make them work more
      reliably.

I think the tooltip on the minibar is lingering way too long. When I move the mouse away from the minibar the tooltip follows my pointer till it gets about halfway down the screen...and this is with me moving the mouse rather slowly.
-app103 (January 17, 2009, 01:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've reverted the changes in build 96 until I can work out a better way to do the coloured tooltips.

And is there any way you could save & load settings to remember column order in the playlist? I prefer to see Artist-title-time-album rather than the default artist-album-title-etc, and I have to keep changing it every time I run Trout.
-app103 (January 17, 2009, 01:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
I will try but I know this will involve quite a lot of code re-working.

skwire:
Lots of additions/changes in this build.  Enough that I thought it warranted a bump to v1.0.2.  Please report any bugs (especially with the Last.fm functionality).

v1.0.2 build 1
    + Added basic Last.fm support. Trout's support of Last.fm is limited to the
      following:
          1) A track must be longer than thirty seconds to be considered for submittal.
          2) Artist and title tags MUST be present.
          3) "Now playing" information will be sent ten seconds into track playback.
          4) For a track to be "submitted", it must have played at least 240 seconds
             OR half its track length.
          5) Trout does NO caching of tracks.  It's pretty doubtful I will add this
             capability in the future unless there is some huge need for it.
          See the following URL for more details: http://www.last.fm/api/submissions#subs
    + Mousewheel over the main window's volume control now changes the volume.
    * Re-arranged the Edit menu a bit.  There is now a "Selection" entry with several
      sub-entries.  'Invert selection', 'Remove from list', and 'Rescan tags' have been
      moved to this submenu.  There is also a new entry that will allow you to delete
      the selection to the Recycle Bin.  If a file can't be deleted to the bin, you will
      be warned of such and allowed the option of deleting the file directly.
    * Tried to improve the responsiveness of the listview when switching tracks by
      double-clicking.

Lashiec:
Hmmm, Last.FM servers have been pretty shaky during the last few days (at one point foobar2000 did a submission of 12 cached tracks), so perhaps sooner or later you'll have to add track caching. That is, if the users also use Last.FM extensively, otherwise maybe you won't get any complains :)

skwire:
Ugh.  Man, I was hoping that wouldn't be much of an issue.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version