ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (14/174) > >>

skwire:
I've put up some alternate links hosted on my own webserver.  They'll be a little slower but would you mind testing those, please?

Shades:
Both alternate links are working, thanks for your help.  :Thmbsup:

Currently it is even impossible (for me) to reach http://www.autohotkey.net because of time-out errors.

skwire:
Thanks for testing.  I'll be moving the main links over to DC space in the near future.

apfel:
Maybe you could add a Queue List (with HotKey and rightclickmenu entry to add tracks )?

Possible ways to realize it:
- separate window with 1,2,3... track's in a list in the playing order.
  > additional option: auto remove last played track from Queue, if  Checkbox is set to.(<-prefer this solution)

- new column, which shows  [track Position in Queue/Queue Count of tracks]. (The column should refresh the infos, but this may lead to greater cpu usage...)

another features:
- Skip unplayble (red signs) tracks and continue with the next track.
- more accurate seekbar.

skwire:
Maybe you could add a Queue List (with HotKey and rightclickmenu entry to add tracks )?

Possible ways to realize it:
- separate window with 1,2,3... track's in a list in the playing order.
  > additional option: auto remove last played track from Queue, if  Checkbox is set to.(<-prefer this solution)
-apfel (January 12, 2009, 12:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm...I never listen to music like this.  I usually just load up an album or two and play them.  Is there another player out that does this?

- new column, which shows  [track Position in Queue/Queue Count of tracks]. (The column should refresh the infos, but this may lead to greater cpu usage...)
--- End quote ---
In the latest build, I had already added another statusbar section that shows the currently highlighted track number and total number of tracks e.g. 2/12.  Would that suffice?

another features:
- Skip unplayble (red signs) tracks and continue with the next track.
- more accurate seekbar.
--- End quote ---

Doh...I must've broken the "skip over unplayable tracks" functionality because that's how it used to work.  I'll fix it.  As for a more accurate seekbar, I'm not sure what you mean.  It should be accurate to the second.  Did you want finer control than this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version