ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (12/174) > >>

skwire:
Match found for Disc IDf20b6d10  Track titles added .......  But there is nothing added!!!! blank window.
-nogojoe (January 07, 2009, 02:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Would you please download and install the latest (build 76)?  I've added some logging to the freedb routines in this build so:

1) Start Trout.
2) Attempt to play the problem CD or any other CDs you're having trouble with.
3) Close Trout.
4) PM me the "freedb.log" file in your Trout install folder.  Or, you could simply paste it in this thread but please use code tags if you do.

By the way, there is no need to uninstall previous versions of Trout when installing new ones.  Just close out Trout and install right over the top and your settings will be preserved.  Thanks for your patience on this.

skwire:
Thanks for the logs, nogojoe.  Please install build 77 and see if that fixes the issue for you.

v1.0.1 build 77
    * Changed the freedb.org parsing routine to handle CDs that return multiple
      matches. [Thanks, nogojoe]

nogojoe:
Thanks for the logs, nogojoe.  Please install build 77 and see if that fixes the issue for you.

v1.0.1 build 77
    * Changed the freedb.org parsing routine to handle CDs that return multiple
      matches. [Thanks, nogojoe]
-skwire (January 08, 2009, 01:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks a lot for that skwire.

Working perfectly now   :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: nice workaround of the problem  :D :D
I was beginning to think that the problems perhaps related to my comp or Cd drive

Trout picked up the data off the internet with the CD's I was having trouble with and one that it couldn't loaded up as it should without the internet data

Sorry i didn't get on to the real problem earlier but when you fixed the last state of the window on close down trout did to good of a job. I had maximised the programs windows to the fullest and was not being able to see the bottom taskbar   :redface: :redface::wallbash:.

nice to see Skan from AHK in your credits He seems to be Mr Autohotkey from what I have read in their forum

Is build 80 going to include hotkey I mentioned earlier   ;)

nogojoe

skwire:
thanks a lot for that skwire.
Working perfectly now   :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: nice workaround of the problem  :D :D
I was beginning to think that the problems perhaps related to my comp or Cd drive
-nogojoe (January 08, 2009, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  Honestly, I had something like that planned from the start (the multi-select popup) but I had hoped just picking the first in the list would get me by while I worked on other stuff.  You forced my hand!  That's a good thing, though.

nice to see Skan from AHK in your credits He seems to be Mr Autohotkey from what I have read in their forum
--- End quote ---
He is very creative and one helluva nice guy.  I can't say enough good things about him.

Is build 80 going to include hotkey I mentioned earlier   ;)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, no, it isn't.  But build 79 is.  =]

v1.0.1 build 79
    + Added "Play CD in drive ?:" as a hotkeyable item.  This should work
      dynamically for any number of & letter of CDROM drives.  [Thanks, nogojoe]

Let me know how it works out for you.  Thanks, again, for your continued feedback.

nogojoe:
[quote author=skwire link=topic=16157.msg145571#msg145571 date=12314
v1.0.1 build 79
    + Added "Play CD in drive ?:" as a hotkeyable item.  This should work
      dynamically for any number of & letter of CDROM drives.  [Thanks, nogojoe]

Let me know how it works out for you.  Thanks, again, for your continued feedback.
[/quote]

Perfect   " A thing of beauty and a joy forever  "

nogojoe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version