ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (10/174) > >>

skwire:
If it can't load the full data full  off the CD (or does it get it from the internet ??)  it fails to load and I have to go to File Menu -Add folder to get it to load and then it only loads as Track01.cda etc.
-nogojoe (January 06, 2009, 09:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was my fault.  When I uploaded build 71, I noticed this issue and silently uploaded a build 72.  Make sure you're running build 72 in Help, About.  If not, grab the installer again.  My apologies.  If you want title information for CDs, you will need to check the box that app referenced.

Edit (for clarity):
Here's how the CD loading works now.  If you don't have internet access checked, it will simply load tracks from the CD like this e.g.:

[D:] CD Track 01
[D:] CD Track 02
[D:] CD Track 03

If you do have internet access checked, it will attempt to get artist/title information from freedb.org based on the CD disc ID.  If the information for that particular disc ID is not available on freedb.org, it will simply add the tracks generically as above.  Make sense?  Please let me know if it works out for you.  Thanks.

nogojoe:

That was my fault.  When I uploaded build 71, I noticed this issue and silently uploaded a build 72.  Make sure you're running build 72 in Help, About.  If not, grab the installer again.  My apologies.  If you want title information for CDs, you will need to check the box that app referenced.

Please let me know if it works out for you.  Thanks.
-skwire (January 06, 2009, 10:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi skwire
 Thanks for that going alright now.
nogojoe   

nogojoe:
Hi again skwire

Couple of things

1 the mini bar .  is it possible to be able to move it at present it sits in the middle of the screen and unless I'm missing something I can't get to shift from that position.

2 Would it be possible to add to the hotkeys action "Play Audio CD in Drive D"

Thanks nogojoe

skwire:
1 the mini bar .  is it possible to be able to move it at present it sits in the middle of the screen and unless I'm missing something I can't get to shift from that position.
-nogojoe (January 07, 2009, 02:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
Just click and drag on the minibar's Trout icon.

--- End quote ---
Sure, lemme see what I can do.  =]

nogojoe:
--- End quote ---
Just click and drag on the minibar's Trout icon.

--- End quote ---
Sure, lemme see what I can do.  =]

-skwire (January 07, 2009, 04:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Gee Thqnks skwire I clicked everywhere else bar there
nogojoe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page