ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (7/174) > >>

apfel:
Found another Bug, start song->find track->click currently played song->result player plays now two songs simultaneously.

nogojoe:
possibly found another bug

running Trout and playing songs off CD drive  if you double left click the mouse in the clear space below the list of songs generated Trout seizes up stops playing.

can only close down by the close menu on the computer taskbar or via the Windows task Manager to kill Trout.

if you left doubleclick on the songs available Trout starts to play the song   anywhere else it seizes up ....which I can now add even if you left doubleclick a song that is not highlighted and playing Trout seizes up
2nd Edit

again with playing songs from CD if you start one song from the list generated and then stop it from playing you can't restart a song either from double clicking or from pressing the start button top left you have to close down and restart

Nogojoe

skwire:
Found another Bug, start song->find track->click currently played song->result player plays now two songs simultaneously.
-apfel (January 03, 2009, 07:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
possibly found another bug
running Trout and playing songs off CD drive  if you double left click the mouse in the clear space below the list of songs generated Trout seizes up stops playing.
can only close down by the close menu on the computer taskbar or via the Windows task Manager to kill Trout.
if you left doubleclick on the songs available Trout starts to play the song   anywhere else it seizes up ....which I can now add even if you left doubleclick a song that is not highlighted and playing Trout seizes up
2nd Edit
again with playing songs from CD if you start one song from the list generated and then stop it from playing you can't restart a song either from double clicking or from pressing the start button top left you have to close down and restart
-nogojoe (January 04, 2009, 12:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please try the latest build.  I think I solved a race condition that may have resulted in the behaviour you both described.  Hope so, anyway.  =]

nogojoe:
Hi Skwire

that fixed them ok. 
The only thing that happens now is that if you left double click outside the song list it just restarts the song  only if you do that unintentionally ,in the long run not necessary to try and fix
the rest is perfect

Thanks  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

nogojoe

skwire:
that fixed them ok.
-nogojoe (January 04, 2009, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good to know.  Thanks for the testing and the feedback.

The only thing that happens now is that if you left double click outside the song list it just restarts the song  only if you do that unintentionally ,in the long run not necessary to try and fix
the rest is perfect
-nogojoe (January 04, 2009, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm curious, what would you rather it do?  I'd assume nothing, eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version