ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (173/174) > >>

Mamadex:
Hello
How does the player starts playing a new track from explorer while it's still playing.
I mean when the player is running and playing a music, clicking a mp3 file just adds it to playlist. I want to play that directly.
Thanks

mouser:
Trout request that would be so so useful to me.
Right now you can set the option so Trout auto-pauses playback after some time.. It's a great feature that I use when I go to sleep.
Currently when it auto-pauses it puts in the statusbar something like "Paused after X minutes of being idle".
If that could be amended to say "Paused at 3:31 pm after X minutes of being idle" that would make it super useful to me, as a way of keeping track when I fell asleep..

superboyac:
skwire, would it be possible to use the TROUT source to create this RTMP streaming playlist manager (for Windows)?  See my original request here, but trout would be perfect as it is.

Here is an image where I wireframed the mods needed:

skwire:
skwire, would it be possible to use the TROUT source to create this RTMP streaming playlist manager (for Windows)?  See my original request here, but trout would be perfect as it is.
-superboyac (January 19, 2022, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Too kludgy to try and make Trout do this.  Can this be done with VLC, which I know handles RTSP streams and has a basic playlist editor/window?

superboyac:
-superboyac (January 19, 2022, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Too kludgy to try and make Trout do this.  Can this be done with VLC, which I know handles RTSP streams and has a basic playlist editor/window?

-skwire (January 20, 2022, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'll give it a shot.  I don't think rtsp will work, but that's a good start if it can play the files and output to a stream.  I know it can receive the stream and play it back, but the other way around is hard to find.  Thanks for the response!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version