ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (76/174) > >>

brotherS:
I found a track change-related bug regarding keyboard usage, here's how to reproduce it:
- load/create a list of files to be played
- play a file and hit TAB until the the pause button has focus (press the space bar twice to see if it works)
- now wait for Trout to jump to the next file
- hit the space bar again... and you'll notice that it stopped to work

Thanks again for Trout!

skwire:
It's by design.  What is happening is that, on a track change, the focus is set to the listview (and, consequently, away from the play/pause button).  I did it this way so that you could immediately use the up/down keys to move through the list.

Edit:  brotherS, the easiest way to solve this is to simply add a "Space" local hotkey for the Play/Pause action in the Options dialog.

skwire:
skwire, how about support for off-line lyrics? if there is a text file with the same filename as the song then it can be displayed in the lyrics windows. would save some bandwidth for someone like me.. :)
-lanux128 (June 22, 2009, 04:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, I plan to expand this a bit to include lyrics file reading as well as lyrics tag reading.

brotherS:
It's by design.  What is happening is that, on a track change, the focus is set to the listview (and, consequently, away from the play/pause button).  I did it this way so that you could immediately use the up/down keys to move through the list.

Edit:  brotherS, the easiest way to solve this is to simply add a "Space" local hotkey for the Play/Pause action in the Options dialog.
-skwire (July 03, 2009, 03:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, ok.

Thanks for the suggestion, I did that, and (only after closing and restarting Trout) it seems to work smoothly now! :)

app103:
* More slight graphical tweaks to the main interface.-skwire
--- End quote ---

I seriously hope this is a bug and not how you intended for it to look. I am running 1.0.3.38

Just in case you need it, here is an older screenshot: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16157.msg147257#msg147257

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version