ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (72/174) > >>

lanux128:
yes, it's fixed in build 11.. muy fantástico. :-*

skwire:
Lately, I've been trying to improve Trout's internet streaming capabilities.  The latest build adds support for ASX/WMA/AAC streams.  Please let me know if you encounter issues with any streams.

v1.0.3 build 25
    + Support for ASX/WMA internet streams and their tags (if present).
    + Added a second search button to the lyrics window.  Now, you can search
      an artist specifically without having to blank out the title field.
    * Improvements to playlist parsing routines for streaming URLs.

v1.0.3 build 11
    ! Fixed the lyrics window not showing on startup properly.  (Thanks, lanux128)

v1.0.3 build 7
    ! Fixed toaster not disappearing on click when set that way.  (Thanks, app103)

Also, I've been working on a Shoutcast/Icecast radio station browser.  Here's where it's at so far:

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

Drugwash:
A couple requests if I may:

• Since there's no progressbar in minimized mode, I wonder if we could have a counter attached to the horizontal minibar with cycling display on click: elapsed time -> remaining time -> total remaining time (when more files selected for playback).

• And that brings us to second request: ability to select a number of tracks from the current playlist and only play those and nothing else, without any change to the playlist. Total remaining time above would refer to the current multiple selection in this case as opposed to whole playlist.

Unfortunately I'm not into streaming so can't help with testing the new functions.

skwire:
I've added both requests to my ToDo.

urlwolf:
There's something very strange with trout and something else I install.
I tried it on XP 32, the window shows up in taskbar, but does not come to front.
same on windows server 2008 64.
I have no idea what could cause this!
I have to kill the window with right click + close on task bar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version