ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Another project timer

<< < (3/3)

Joe Hone:
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm familiar with most of these, don't run Linux so Hamster won't work. Toggl is a web service, so there are 3rd party issues. MyPomodoro is a management system, I find opening and running the timer overly complicated. I hadn't seen Admin Assist and I'll give it a try.

Edit: I tried AdminAssist and you were correct, it isn't right for my needs. Still looking.

tomos:
There are many time recording softwares that we’ve tried in our office. However, none of them could handle the at least one of the tasks we expected it to.

Then, one of my friends suggested this time tracking software. I’ve been using it since then. It’s been almost a year now and my office functions in a very organized way. It has many options to track project time and cost, time and attendance, time and billing feature, time clock and web expenses.-Grace.Bjorn (September 12, 2013, 03:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi Grace, your three posts are all recommending Replicon (they are also the only times it is mentioned on this forum). The policy here is to state your affiliation with software (*if* there is an affiliation). If you're not affiliated, you may even be doing more damage than good to Replicons reputation, by posting thus.

Joe Hone:
If you're not affiliated, you may even be doing more damage than good to Replicons reputation, by posting thus.
-tomos (September 12, 2013, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good call, Tomos. Replicon is cloud based, which is definitely unattractive given the many standalone options available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version