ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: CrazyLittleFingers

<< < (14/15) > >>

Andad:
I'd love to be able to use this program on my Vista computer with my grandson but have run into difficulties in getting the program to start.

I downloaded Version 1.1.2.11 and unzipped it with 7-Zip into a folder Crazy Little Fingers.   I then double clicked on CrazyLittleFingers.exe and a coloured screen came up but I cannot get any pictures to appear when I use the keys.   Some sounds (but not all) are present when I press keys but even then the sounds do not appear to be connected to the right key.

I must be doing something wrong and I'd be extremely grateful if someone could tell me how to proceed.

Thanks for any advice.

kwacky1:
Hi Andad,

Glad to hear your problem got sorted.  For anyone else who stumbles by in the future, looks like the exe in the main zip is still corrupted (even though I've replaced it a number of times).

After you download CrazyLittleFingers make sure you grab the update as well.

karlandellie:
dont know if im alone, imtrying to run the program on windows7 and it works fine for about the first 5 or 6 key presses then appears to freeze and no matter what button is pressed there is no sond or image, when exiting it shows on the task manager as not responding i have tried both the .exe in the zip and the update as well

kwacky1:
dont know if im alone, imtrying to run the program on windows7 and it works fine for about the first 5 or 6 key presses then appears to freeze and no matter what button is pressed there is no sond or image, when exiting it shows on the task manager as not responding i have tried both the .exe in the zip and the update as well
-karlandellie (June 29, 2010, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi,

I haven't tested on Win7 as yet, but I will give it a go and see what happens.

kwacky1

jg4bus:
Kwacky1,

I love the idea of your software--I've been meaning to search for something like this for some time.  Great idea with the photos.  The problem I'm having is that when I execute the program I just get a black screen w/ no images.  I'm running XP.  I downloaded both the large file and the exe file a couple times.  Do I need to specify where the photos are somehow?  Do I need a key?

Thanks for doing this.  My 16-mo old daughter is very interested in whacking away at the keyboard.  I can't wait to try it out with her.

Thanks,

James (Washington, DC)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version