ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: CrazyLittleFingers

<< < (11/15) > >>

DizZa:
I love your program very much, but unfortunately she loves it more and is apparently more passionate about it ... To the point where she has somehow figured out how to get the computer to shutdown, go into sleep/hibernate mode, or something ... I'm still not sure what she manages to do, but she just goes crazy on the keyboard watching the pictures change, and then suddenly the monitor throws up a No Signal and turns off, yet the computer is still running, and nothing short of a cold reboot seems to bring it back... Any ideas what she's doing and how to turn it off/prevent it/fix it?? I love letting her go crazy with it, but my computer also streams to my TV, and it's not possible to watch TV when she keeps resetting it... She also gets very upset when it turns off lol, she absolutely loves it!

kwacky1:
I love your program very much, but unfortunately she loves it more and is apparently more passionate about it ... To the point where she has somehow figured out how to get the computer to shutdown, go into sleep/hibernate mode, or something ... I'm still not sure what she manages to do, but she just goes crazy on the keyboard watching the pictures change, and then suddenly the monitor throws up a No Signal and turns off, yet the computer is still running, and nothing short of a cold reboot seems to bring it back... Any ideas what she's doing and how to turn it off/prevent it/fix it?? I love letting her go crazy with it, but my computer also streams to my TV, and it's not possible to watch TV when she keeps resetting it... She also gets very upset when it turns off lol, she absolutely loves it!
-DizZa (January 13, 2009, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome, great to hear it.  There's one button that I couldn't capture and if you have a keyboard similar to mine, you'll have Power or Sleep button that allows you to shutdown the computer.

Easy Fix, go to Control Panel - Power Options (assuming XP)
And make sure the appropriate option is set to "Do Nothing"

kwacky1:
i have 4 monitors by the way -- and the full screen images and sounds are very nice.  might be nice to blank all the screens though.
-mouser (January 13, 2009, 06:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

v1.1.2 will be able to do that

I was considering for the next major release to actually utilise all available monitors, do you think that'd be a worthwhile feature?

kwacky1:
Here you go Mouser and PhilB66, just for you v1.1.2 (attached)

In this version,

* Fixed Dual Screen bug when secondary monitor had higher resolution than primary.
* Now supports up to infinite* monitors (*untested)
This was compiled after a glass (or maybe 3 glasses  :drinksmiley:) of wine, so let me know if it works for you and then I'll update the website.

mouser:
no change here -- still only shows on primary monitor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version