ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Withdrawn: PuzzleBox by puzzlebox

(1/1)

puzzlebox:
Application Name PuzzleBox by puzzlebox Version n/a Short Description Mahesh2k's "Exam Simulator" suggestion Supported OSes Windows and hopefully linux Web Page n/a Download Link n/a System Requirements none as of the moment
Version History n/a
Author puzzlebox 

Description
Mahesh2k's "Exam Simulator" but can be used in a broader "puzzlebox" sense.. Can be used for quiz bees (and/or other competitions) or for personal use.

Features
open source. I will use java and I will give the source code to anyone who wants it. Disclaimer though, the code will be a little bit messy.. hehehe.. :P will probably optimize the code after the new year.. :)

Planned Features
Add questions/answers (via txt file/csv or even one by one)
Pick one or more subjects
Scores
High Scores
Multi-player (not yet sure?)

Screenshots
no screenshots yet

Anyone have some suggestions that I can use? thanks! :)

UPDATE:  :(

Perry Mowbray:
 :Thmbsup:

Are you planning to implement the server? Maybe it's something we could use here on DC?

puzzlebox:
I can only do the downloadable program.. I can also create a web application for it.. :)

will have to think about the server thing.. hmmmm..

puzzlebox:
I've decided to pull out this project due to real life work getting in the way.. hehe

don't worry I will still create an app for nany.. not just this one.. sorry..  :(

Perry Mowbray:
 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version