ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Improvement for Temporality Screens to Add Volume Control

(1/4) > >>

TAF2000:
Okay... after wandering around many threads on volume control by time of day, I gave up on a full (at least that I could understand) solution... then...

I saw this Temporality Screens  ( I like the idea of changing my background each hour. )

So.... I am hoping that a little adjustment could be made to it to include functionality for setting the sound volume at the same time that the background is changed, and it would look in the file that you list the pictures in, and check to see if there is a list for the volume %, too.

Is this something that could be done.  Is it writen in ahk?  I could try to do it myself if you could provide the source code (though I am really a newbie to this).

Thanks, and Donation Coder ROCKS!

TAF2000:
Errr...  ::Poke::

Anyone out there?

I think I would like to try the change myself, but don't know where to get the source code.

mouser:
I could have sworn i posted a reply to this but it must have timed out.

What i said (or meant to say) was:
I haven't worked on Temporality Screens in several years -- it's fun to hear someone using it.

However, the code is C++ not ahk.  But I am happy to post the source code if you (or anyone else) still wants to work on it.
It is compiled with Visual C++.

TAF2000:
Oh.  That is what I was afraid of.  Do you know of a free-source C++ compiler?

Can Notepad++ compile C++?  I use it for all my ASP, PHP, but I know pretty much nothing of C++.

SleepingWolf:
Do you know of a free-source C++ compiler?
-TAF2000 (December 23, 2008, 01:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Check out the C++ Programming School section on this very website for freebies... C++ recommendations

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version