ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Cusor Wormhole for multi-monitor setup

<< < (2/6) > >>

AndyM:
this s/b easy with a very short autohotkey script
if nobody has posted one here by tomorrow, I will,or say it wasn't as easy as I thought :P

kwacky1:
New! MouseCursorWormhole 2007

Now with advanced CoordMode function.

Install: Extract, Run
Usage:
  Press Pause/Break and the Mouse with instantly appear in the center of the opposite monitor.
  Right click Tray Icon to exit.

majorspacecase:
Thanks 'kwacky1'.

Just took it for a test run.

Works fine when going from the right hand screen (monitor #2) to the left hand screen (monitor #1), cursor jumps centered top to bottom & at about ¼ of the way from the left edge of monitor #1.

Trying to jump the cursor from monitor #1 to monitor #2 (left to right), this is what happens;
1. if the cursor is in the left half of monitor #1, then the cursor jumps to about ¾ position on monitor #1.
2. If the cursor is in the right half of monitor #1, then the cursor jumps back to the ¼ position on monitor #1.

If you need more info on my system specs just ask and again thanks for work.

kwacky1:
Fixed!  Post above updated with New Version.

Have fun.

majorspacecase:
Still not working when trying to jump from monitor #1 to Monitor #2.

Now no matter where the cursor is on ether monitor it jumps to centered on monitor #1.

If it make things easier we could try using two hotkeys, say 'scroll lock' to jump to Monitor #1 and 'pause|break' to jump to monitor #2.

Still a great effort, thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version