topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 10:09 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: IDEA: Cusor Wormhole for multi-monitor setup  (Read 26534 times)

majorspacecase

• Participant
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IDEA: Cusor Wormhole for multi-monitor setup
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2008, 06:55 AM »
kwacky1 ran your modified script under the same conditions as skrommel's and I'm glad to report: working great.

The only external difference between the two scripts that I can see is visual:

With yours, the cursor vanishes from one screen and appears centered on the other screen.
  With skrommel's, the cursor appears slightly off center then glides to a stop.

And if I combine the two scripts I get the best of both worlds :-* So no matter which hand is free I can comfortably get the cursor to the needed screen.

Nod5 would have re-tried yours but didn't know where to insert the missing piece of code.

So from me to all three of you a heartfelt Thank You for a fantastic effort.
Who Cares II

majorspacecase

• Participant
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 07:56 PM »
Well I've had a month to play around with both kwacky1's and skrommel's scripts. Went ahead, combined them, converted to an exe and placed a link in my startup folder.

I also remapped the 'document flip' button on my new logitech M518 gaming mouse to F1 (very handy, even though ability to change the mouse's resolution  on the fly is also nice). Combined with the 10 x 14 inch Razer Goliathus Gaming Mouse Mat, I can get to any point on both monitors with little effort.

Also works on the Windows 7 beta, but at times it will get lost when the OS is chugging away extra heavily.

As a bonus. I can left or right click on a icon on one monitor and while holding the button down press a hotkey and have it instantly on the other monitor.

So again I'd like to say thanks to both kwacky1 and skrommel for their effort. I'm extremely happy :Thmbsup:
Who Cares II

kwacky1

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • i am Cody's cousin
    • View Profile
    • CrazyLittleWebsite
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 01:05 AM »
So again I'd like to say thanks to both kwacky1 and skrommel for their effort. I'm extremely happy :Thmbsup:
-majorspacecase (January 18, 2009, 07:56 PM)

Glad to be of service, thanks for the feedback.