ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How will the Earth end?

<< < (5/19) > >>

Josh:
Just pull an old favorite and repent when the first signs of the apocalypse are afoot. And by apocalypse, I mean when Zaine Ridling acknowledges that linux is missing a feature windows does very well and when mouser actually manages to go a summer with a completely working air conditioner.

These statements are meant in good fun and are not intended as an attack on anyone. I ask those mentioned to reply in a similar manner which might further the attempt at humor found above.
--- End quote ---

f0dder:
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this... bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks. Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. One great big festering neon distraction...

Tool - Ænima - Ænima :-*

Josh:
I say the world will end when microsoft and redhat and the mozilla corporation merge to form "Hyper Global Compu-Mega Net Enterprises".

Cloq:
doom and gloom.. world peace anyone? :D

my vote would be app103's demon cat.

Eóin:
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this... bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks. Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. One great big festering neon distraction...

Tool - Ænima - Ænima :-*
-f0dder (December 10, 2008, 10:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
I recognised but couldn't place it till the credit at the end :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version