ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How will the Earth end?

<< < (4/19) > >>

Josh:
The world will end in a kernel panic as the linux fanboys attack the windows fanboys. All this will occur while the mac fanboys are making videos making fun of the two feuding OS fanatic groups. While this is occurring, Carol Haynes will be attacking Microsoft for their poor OS quality while zaine ridling is attacking the OOXML department. At this time, mouser's college will attack him in an effort to have their one student, whom has taken the longest amount of time to get a PhD, actually complete the degree.

Oh, and scancode will be attacking motorola for not making their phones more hacker friendly.

mahesh2k:
While this is occurring, Carol Haynes will be attacking Microsoft for their poor OS quality while zaine ridling is attacking the OOXML department. At this time, mouser's college will attack him in an effort to have their one student, whom has taken the longest amount of time to get a PhD, actually complete the degree.

Oh, and scancode will be attacking motorola for not making their phones more hacker friendly.
--- End quote ---

ROFL  :D  :up:  ;D  ;D

Carol Haynes:
Carol Haynes will be attacking Microsoft for their poor OS quality
-Josh (December 10, 2008, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Shit - have I got to do that for eternity ... ARGHHH!!!!  :down: :down: :down:

Josh:
It's either that or you and app both attack them for Windows ME. I'd say pick the easier of the two battles for eternity

cranioscopical:
Shit - have I got to do that for eternity
-Carol Haynes (December 10, 2008, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

That, or get off the pot in a hurry!   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version