ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Crush Cryptonizer

<< < (6/8) > >>

Crush:
I found a place where experts could take a closer look. The first thing they need is a detailed description. I´ll do that. Don´t forget that the most encryptions are told you by a group that work very intensive together with the NSA. Even Bruce Schneier (that I´ve also contacted for informations) doesn´t trust very much in AES-256. Why the heck do others then?
The most encryption rules that are used in well-known encryptions (especially AES-256) are also included in mine - perhaps a little bit simplier but at least same or more effective by breaking some of the NIST rules like size and rounds and some "forbidden" things like random salt and OTPs. I have test-programs that show me similar or better results in encryption compared to other programs. After describing the algorithm and releasing the sourcecode I hope to get constructive comments on whats wrong or ok with it. Payed Expertices by professionals costs too much money for a nearly free program (you can donate if you like). I can only assure you that I made a lot of efforts to get its actual state and I´ll continue doing all to get more people trusting in an in my opinion new powerful encryption.
I invested most of the time (98%) in developing and testing the algorithm (my first idea to it came 5-6 years ago I think) not the app (2%).
Coding was the main part of my live in the last 30 years. I´m not a high-schooler that creates only simple Dialogs. I´ll still continue with or without people that use it - because I´ll use it for my own products.

f0dder:
Only one thing to say: :Thmbsup:

Andr3w:
I'm really fascinated by your program!  :Thmbsup:

Just one question: You decided to realease the source-code ...
But where is it downloadable?

Crush:
Thank you for using Cryptonizer! ;)

I´m still working on many code improvements like a more effective encryption algorithm (there have been some little flaws and especially a bit self modifying algorithm depending on your password), an included memory and filewiper, a new random-number generator, an OTP-Password combiner and I ´m also keeping contacts to other crypto-coders changing ideas. Don´t expect something incredible big from the sourcecode ... I like it simple - you´d be astonished how short it is (take a look at the main enryption loop of Cryptonizer 1.1 in the spoiler - I removed notices, Traces/Testers and alternative code). Don´t think your password/key contains the original OTP/ASCII-code - it´s changed by the random number generator. The code for the key/salt/PW generation is much bigger than this. I know you could make it much faster using modulo masking but then you´ve to use 2^x fixed ranges and don´t take care of odd divisors that makes it easier to bruteforce-crack code. You can read the most important functions in the technical description at the beginning of this thread. I´m actually starting a company and don´t have much time to work on it - but Cryptonizer has a high priority because I also use it for my commercial products licence generator. It´s also taking a lot of time to measure the encryption-strength with crypto-testing-tools. So the new release could take a while.

If you´re a coder: I´m open for each new idea and suggestions!

One thing you should know is that the new version will not be compatible with the actual one.

A little thing I didn´t mention till now and haven´t included in the standard settings:
If you use Cryptonizer for sensitive datas you can improve the actual security by selecting an odd and rather big Key length - this isn´t influencing the encoding/decoding time too much compared to more iterations and the security rises with every single extra character.

Spoilerfor (itercnt=0; itercnt < iteration; itercnt++)
{
 for (int x=0; x<loop; x++)
 {
  swap(ptxt[x % len], ptxt[u % len]);
  swap(ptxt[x % len], Key[u % Keylen]);

ptxt[u % len] ^= u>>ror1;
  ptxt[x % len] ^= u>>ror2;
  Key[x % Keylen] ^= u>>ror3;
  Key[u % Keylen] ^= u>>ror4;

ptxt[x % len] ^= Key[(x+u) % Keylen];
  ptxt[x % len] -= Key[(x+(u>>ror9)) % Keylen];
  ptxt[x % len] ^= Key[x % Keylen] ^ u;

swap(Key[(x+(u>>ror6)) % Keylen], Key[(x-(u>>ror7)) % Keylen]);

Key[x % Keylen] ^= ptxt[(x-(u>>ror8)) % len];
  Key[x % Keylen] -= ptxt[(x-u) % len];
  Key[x % Keylen] ^= ptxt[x % len];

u ^= ((unsigned int)Key[(x-iteration^(ptxt[x%len])) % Keylen] ^ PW[((x-Key[x % Keylen]-PWlen) % PWlen)]) * 7 / 3 ^ PW[x % PWlen];
  _asm rol u,ror5
 }
}

Andr3w:
I wouldnt call me a "coder".
I'm a well-interested student ^^, so I know few/some crypto-techniques.

My main-interest in reading the source-code is that cryptonizer needed 50% of my RAM-capticity 30 minutes after the last encryption. (No critisism =) ) And I don't really want to know how the encryption is done, but more how you coded it/implemented it in the program structure.

Would be nice of you to post/send/upload the source code.
Thank you.

(I'm sorry for my english, I'm german.)

EDIT: I was too stupid to see the quote! Found it ^^
Thanks

EDIT: But, like menshioned above, the complete code woudl be nice.
Greetings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version