Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 23, 2014, 03:00:00 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NANY 2009 Release: CrushLinx  (Read 8631 times)
Crush

Hello dude!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 07, 2008, 01:39:14 PM »

NANY 2009 Entry Information

Application Name CrushLinx
Version V1.2
Short Description Create linklist from numbered URLs to open in multiple screens or Download-Managers
Supported OSes Windows
Web Page -
Download Link * CrushLinx V1.2.exe (284.5 KB - downloaded 676 times.)
System Requirements
  • Pentium 0.95Mhz should be more than enough Grin
Version History
  • 08/12/01 Release V1.0
  • 08/12/24 Release V1.1b
  • 08/12/25 Release V1.2
Author Crush

Description
You can use this prog to view or download content from numbered URLs (pictures/videos/attachments/Forum-entries)

Features
automatically opens results in your favourite browser

Planned Features

Usage
Installation
You need nothing special to do - only run the .exe file

Using the Application
Enter the URL. Mark the numbers in the link with the mouse pointer. Enter the start end end number and perhaps how long the numbers must be in the fixed counter box as shown in the screenshot. Press Generate. ThatĀ“s all!

Uninstallation
Only delete the file

Known Issues
I think it works without big problems

Screenshot
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 12:28:59 PM by Crush » Logged
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 01:40:01 PM »

neat idea  thumbs up

it might be nice to be able to choose whether the links should be opened in the brower, or copied to clipboard.
Crush

Hello dude!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 02:01:53 PM »

How should the output format be?
... and why is copying something in c++ to the clipboard so extremely complicate  onfire
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 02:02:43 PM »

just each link on its own line.
Crush

Hello dude!

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »

Hi there!
CrushLinx V1.1b is online!
Some small fixes will come. Only for testing.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 05:02:03 PM by Crush » Logged
Crush

Hello dude!

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 08:33:57 AM »

CrushLinx V1.2 is online!
@mouser: Clipboard function is now included in the background (used at every Linx-generation)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 02:15:23 PM by Crush » Logged
hpearce
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 07:22:46 AM »

I'm reminded of fusker and some other similar utilities I have seen that can useful for certain sites cheesy

Windows 7 SP1 (TM) Home Premium 64-bit .. Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26 GHz / 2.27 GHz .. 4GB RAM .. NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS .. Gateway P-7805u FX
Crush

Hello dude!

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 12:32:01 PM »

I took a look about fusker tools but I havenĀ“t found stand alone tools that have similar features than mine. Perhaps IĀ“m looking for the false names?
Do you remember some names/sites with downloadable (and free) applications? ThereĀ“s still room for improvements.

At the moment I use it to get some music from modarchive.org. It saves a lot of time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.05 ]