ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I had the strangest dream last night...

<< < (2/5) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
But with a direct brain neuro-interface hookup, it might be usable, and even nice to use?
-f0dder (December 07, 2008, 07:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

MicroSoft wont be around then, will they??  :o That'd be scary if they were in your brain!

mahesh2k:
Well I get dreams about Apple Macbook Pro and Gnome Desktop so many times and i considered it as good omen  :D

If i see anything related to Microsoft (like C#, Mono, Windows 7, Blue screen of death) in Dreams then i consider it as bad omen  :D  ;D

Just kidding folks, i'm not cyber superstitious person....  :D

Deozaan:
No, I think I had the strangest dream last night.

I dreamed that I was brushing my teeth. Then as I was brushing my teeth I realized that my armpits were sweaty because I was a little hot. And apparently I didn't have a shirt on because the next action I took was to take my toothbrush out of my mouth and start brushing my armpits.

Then sanity and logic returned to me (sort of) and I realized what I was doing and that toothbrushes were meant for teeth and not armpits. So then I started to become very concerned about getting the toothbrush back in my mouth where it belonged but I didn't know how I was going to do that because I couldn't put it back in my mouth after it had been in my sweaty armpit. So then I put soap on my toothbrush and started rubbing it into the bristles. Then I realized that I couldn't just put it back in my mouth with soap all over it. It was a conundrum that I could not figure out.

Luckily I either woke up soon after that or just dreamed about something else, because I don't remember what happened next.

This is a true story. I really did dream that 24 hours ago when I was sleeping. Beat that!

But I think I need a new toothbrush, just to be on the safe side...

Perry Mowbray:
Deozaan: Do you sleep walk?

Because, if you do, you may want to either check the amount of toothpaste left in the tube, or any tell tale toothpaste drips where they shouldn't be... and if you find any: definitely get a new toothbrush!

cranioscopical:
MicroSoft wont be around then, will they??  :o That'd be scary if they were in your brain!
-Perry Mowbray (December 07, 2008, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

If?  If?  You just told us, they're already in yours!
BSOD... Blue Screen of Dreams.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version